Friday, October 07, 2005

 

Receive What Has Already Been Given

"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night." (Psalm 1: 1-2)
I'm on a bus ride travelling during rush hour. I'm contemplating our true wealth. No, I don't mean the stuff of modern society but the substance of all that appear. I am contemplating the truth that all things come from this mysterious substance also called Divine Energy, Love, Intelligence, Source, Power or the One.

I am contemplating the Intelligence behind traffic lights that create order on the roads.

I am contemplating the Intelligence that moves people as they rush about to their various destinations.

I am contemplating the Creative Intelligence behind clothes, food, and stuff I can see in the shops.

I am contemplating the Energy that powers the many different transports including the bus I’m riding on.

I am contemplating the Energy that lights up the many buildings around me.

I am contemplating the Source that produces such abundance and beauty in nature.

I am contemplating the Energy that appears in infinite variations of colours, textures and forms.

I am contemplating the Source of every thought, every idea, every action, everything.

I am contemplating the same Creative Intelligence interpenetrating my whole being.

In another bus a woman sits next to me. She is twice my size. Her body feels solid and her arm is crushing mine. I adjust myself in the seat but I’m still not comfortable. Doesn’t she realise her body is taking up too much room? I had a similar experience few days ago when a woman of similar size sat next to me and her body was crushing me to the wall. When I explained my predicament she looked offended. How do I tell this passenger her arms are crushing mine without offending her? Aha, I will not speak to her but receive what is already present.

So I contemplate Divine Energy around me that is taking the form of comfort. I have all the comfort in the world; all I have to do is receive what is already present. "Yes, I receive comfort now." The woman's arm now feels all soft and squishy, rather like jelly (jello). Crikey, I'm sitting next to a jelly mound! Hmmm! Is it strawberry or raspberry? Yum! I'm now very comfortable, so comfortable that I can sit like this forever. Eventually, another seat becomes available and the woman swaps seats. The next passenger that sits beside me is more my size so I have ample room to move about. Damn! I was so enjoying my jelly!

Everything I will ever need already exists as pure Energy. This Energy can take any form; there are no limits. All I have to do is know that this Energy is everywhere present and receive.

Divine Energy is my true wealth

Love and Light,
Enocia



<< Home