Tuesday, October 04, 2005

 

No Such Word as "Can't"

Did your parents ever say to you, There is no such word as "can't." If they did, they were so right.

I can't do this. Says who? You can do anything you just choose not to do it. Besides, when you use the word "I" you are calling on the power of the One I Am in all. You are saying the One "I" cannot, which is immensely powerful. What you believe the "I" cannot do you cannot do.

Can't disempowers, while can and choosing empowers.

Remove all "can'ts" from your vocabulary this day. Choose.

I can't choose.
Yes you can choose or you can choose not to choose, which is also a choice.
I can't understand you.
Yes you can or you can choose not to understand me, which is also a choice.
I can't hear you.
Yes you can hear me, you just choose not to listen, which is also a choice.
Oh, bugger off!
Congratulations! You have mastered today's topic.

I can because I choose I can.

Enocia



<< Home