Thursday, September 29, 2005

 

Mind Control

"Never look at that which you do not wish to experience. No matter what the false condition may be, it must be refuted. The proper kind of a denial is based upon the recognition that, in reality, there is no limitation, for Mind can as easily make a planet as an acorn. The Infinite knows no difference between a million dollars and a penny. It only knows that IT IS." (p. 186)

"Never limit your view of life by any past experience. The possibility of life is inherent within the capacity to imagine what life is, backed by the power to produce this imagery, or Divine Imagination. If is not a question of failing or succeeding. IT is simply a question of sticking to an idea until it becomes a tangible reality. The illusion is in the way we look at things. We have looked at poverty, degradation and misery until they have assumed gigantic proportions. Now we must look at harmony, happiness, plenty, prosperity, peace and right action, until they appear." (p. 187)

"Know your own mind. Train yourself to think what you wish to think; be what you wish to be; feel what you wish to feel; and place no limit on Principle!

"The words which you speak would be just as powerful as the words which Jesus spoke, if you knew your word was the Law whereunto it was sent, but you must know this WITHIN and not merely accept it with your intellect. If you have reached a point where the inner consciousness believes, then your word is simply an announcement of Reality!" (p. 188) (The Science of Mind by Ernest Holmes)
I find that the more I focus on the One, the only Self and Power, the more powerful my thoughts are. There is only one snag: I have to be super-disciplined about what I think or there is "disaster."

Yesterday on the way into town I closed my eyes. I saw a vision of a finger with a blue stone. I wondered what that meant. Later in the evening on my bus ride home I sat opposite this man. I noticed he had a ring with a blue stone on his little finger. Now, why am I sitting opposite this man? During the journey the man coughed once. It felt as if I was the one coughing and the next thing I knew I was coughing and spluttering. I kept getting the urge to cough and my eyes were streaming. Then I remembered to change my focus away from the cough; I thought "I am Wholeness." I was instantly back to normal.

Now I realised that the vision I had was a preview of what was to come. This man was reminding me that I attract what I focus on. And my focus on on the man's cough had not only attracted it to me, I had attracted the coughs of the world. This is why I have to be disciplined and only focus on Good.

A few hours ago I came into the library to work on the Internet. The Internet wasn't working. I could see several people looking frustrated while the library staff tried to contact their IT department. They were having no joy. I put out an intent that the Internet is the Universe and it was working perfectly. Then I waited for it to come back online but nothing happened. Then I changed my focus by typing out a document on Word. After a few minutes I tried the Internet again and it was back online.

I have also started chanting again which I haven't done for a while. I chant "I AM THAT I AM" with my own melody. This way it keeps me focused on Good and not on appearances.

Be careful what you think of as you might just end up getting it.

Love and Light,
Enocia

Related articles: More Examples About Focusing Your Attention; The Truth About Mind Control



<< Home