Friday, September 02, 2005

 

Love Songs

So many love songs have been and continue to be written about that one perfect Love that will love you no matter what. Seems to me song writers are writing about our one true Love - Self - the greatest love of all. Here are a few examples of what I mean.

"Since, since we've been together
Loving you forever
Is what I need
Let me be the one you come running to
I'll never be untrue

Let's, let's stay together
Lovin' you whether, whether
Times are good or bad, happy or sad" Let's Stay Together
"Don't go changing, to try and please me
You never let me down before
Don't imagine you're too familiar
And I don't see you anymore
I wouldn't leave you in times of trouble
We never could have come this far
I took the good times, I'll take the bad times
I'll take you just the way you are"
Just the Way You Are

"If you're lost you can look - and you will find me
Time after time
If you fall I will catch you - I'll be waiting
Time after time"
Time After Time

"You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I
couldn’t speak
You were my eyes when I couldn’t see
You saw the best
there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn’t reach
You gave me faith
’coz you believed
I’m everything I am
Because you loved me"
Because You Loved Me

"You brimg me joy
When I'm down
Oh, so much joy
When I lose my way your love comes smiling on me"
You Bring Me Joy

"You need a love that will not change
You want a lover to remain
Forever yours
Oh, but you don't have to worry
You never have to fear
Through thick and thin Ill always be here

Ill be your bridge over and through troubled waters
You never have to face it alone
And when the world seems to treat a you unfair
Baby, for you Ill always be there

I wont be no fairweather friend
Ill be there till the end
Even through stormy weather
Time and time again"
No Fairweather Friend

It's wonderful to know this kind of love is guaranteed because I already have this love.

I am loved, I am loveable, I am Love.

My gratitude to all song writers for reminding me of my one perfect Love.

Love always,
Enocia




<< Home