Thursday, September 29, 2005

 

Going with the Flow

Yesterday morning I went to the library to do some work and noticed it was closed with a sign on the door. Just as I was about to read the sign I saw a bus approaching so I decided to take it into town. In the bus was a dear friend I haven't seen in over a year. The amazing thing was I only thought of her the day before. I was so happy to see her. She said she was on her way to a local art gallery where she and a friend are exhibiting their calligraphy, as inspired by William Morris.

I accompanied my friend to their studio. They had beautiful calligraphy and paintings on the walls. I was so proud of their achievements. They are both extremely talented.

It was good to catch up again over what we'd both been up to over the last year. My friend also wrote my name on vellum in Gothic style, which I shall now use as a bookmark. Beautiful.

So you never know how a day is going to unfold. In a way, I did create that day as I thought of my friend and she appeared. It all worked out perfectly.

All the very best,
Enocia



<< Home