Thursday, September 01, 2005

 

The Conference

Life for me is about being my real Self. Every moment gives me the opportunity to be my real Self that is loving, peaceful, joyful, funny, witty, wise, creative, an absolute genius.

In truth I have only one Self yet this Self has split into innumerable selves where every moment or experience gives rise to a self. It would seem as if these selves are in conflict but are they? Time to resolve any conflicts, once and for all.

I am inviting all selves to a conference and I, EJ, as Chair.

EJ: Welcome everyone to this special conference. I'm so glad you could all make it. I have called all of you here to thank you for the wonderful job you have been doing over the years.

EJ9: I don't understand. How can you be grateful to me when all I've caused you is grief?

EJ: Remind me again what grief you believe you have caused me.

EJ9: Don't you remember? I never have a good word to say about anyone.

EJ: Oh that. I know you were only acting out of what you believed to be true. You didn't know any better. No harm done, OK?

EJ9: If you say so.

EJ22: What about the fact that I got you to spend like mad and got you into debt?

EJ: I know you were doing the best you can in the only way you knew how. What other choice did you have? You were trying to bring me joy, right?

EJ22: I guess so.

EJ: It's OK, really.

EJ22: OK

EJ66: What about all the physical pain I make you experience?

EJ: You are also working from what you believe to be true. You think I'm a body with flesh and bones. You didn't know any better.

EJ66: I guess.

EJ99: What about the way I made you treat your last boyfriend?

EJ: Listen you guys, it's all good, really. I don't want any of you to feel any guilt. I am very grateful to all of you for your efforts. You were all acting based on what you knew to be true.

Now I want to give each of you a gift. Close your eyes everyone. When you open your eyes you will all find a gift in your hands.

Now open your eyes and unwrap your gifts.

[Everyone receives an identical gift of Love.]

EJ27: I don't understand. How can we all receive the same gift when we've all achieved different results? I am always nice. I've always got you to see the bright side in everything.

EJ8: And me, I am always the one who gets you to see the funny side.

EJ2: And I look after your bodily functions.

EJ: Whoa! Remember what I said that I appreciate you all equally. It doesn't matter whether your acts have been good or bad, I love you all equally. We are all working together remember, for my highest good. Now please stop this bickering and let's realise we are on the same team.

Silence.

EJ: Can we all just get along?

EJ2: I guess I'm willing to make a go of it.

EJ8: Me too, I'm game.

EJ99: And me.

EJ22: Me too.

EJs: We are all willing to work together in harmony.

EJ: Good. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I love you all.

Suddenly all EJs merge and become one ball of Light. That Light is Love.

I am Love,
Enocia



<< Home