Wednesday, September 14, 2005

 

Being in Rapport with All

"The LORD taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me." (Psalm 118: 7)

"I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight." (Isaiah 45: 2)
I was deep in sleep this morning, having pleasant dreams, when a car alarm went off outside. I woke up and looked at the clock. It was time to get up. I was so grateful to the car alarm for waking me up when I needed to wake up.

We are all made of the same stuff, yet each of us resonates at our own unique frequencies. By frequency, I mean one's essence as Love.

When you know yourself as the One it means that all things, visible and invisible, are sympathetic to your frequency. You are always in harmony with the universe. No matter what appearances would suggest, the universe is always on your side. How can anyone harm you when you are in love with all?

Unfortunately, the reverse is also true. If you tend to see others as the enemy, people would unconsciously scan your frequency and react against your frequency. In truth, it is the universe creating realities where everything seems to be against you. Ironically, what is against you is always for you; the universe is only reflecting your beliefs about Self.

Two things happened while I was pondering on these ideas this morning. On my way to the bus stop, a wasp brushed against my face. I know I am one with you wasp, there's no need to get so personal. Hehehe.

During the bus journey a passenger got on but she didn't have the right change. She offered the bus driver a note but he wouldn't change it. She went mad and was effing and blinding about how long she'd been waiting for the bus and how unreasonable the bus driver was. The bus driver wouldn't budge so she stomped off swearing. This was a demonstration of the reverse form of rapport.

I have written in another article that the purpose of prayer is to acknowledge my oneness with that which I wish to experience. Prayer is the art of consciously communing with the All There Is to bring about whatever I wish to experience into manifestation; and prayer is being in love with the All There Is.

We are always in rapport with the All There Is either through fear or love.

Imagine you as Self going before the human self to prepare the way so you are always in harmony with all. Just imagine!

In Oneness,
Enocia



<< Home