Monday, August 29, 2005

 

Only Love Matters

"Nyoshul Khenpo Rinpoche said

Profound and tranquil, free from complexity,
Uncompounded luminous clarity,
Beyond the mind of conceptual ideas;
This is the depth of the mind of the Victorious Ones.
In this there is not a thing to be removed,
Nor anything that needs to be added.
It is merely the immaculate
Looking naturally at itself." (The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying, by Sogyal Rinpoche)
There is a commonly held belief that God/Love needs our experiences for Him to grow. Why would Perfection need man's experiences? Man's goodness, righteousness or "sins" makes no difference to the "mind of the Victorious Ones." In other words, my realisation of Truth means nothing to Self. Man needs God not vice versa. My job is to claim my heritage as Love, i.e realise I and Love are one.

Acknowledging my identity as Love means I am bypassing the conflicting information out there passing off as Universal Mind. I am claiming my heritage as Infinite Love that is infinite power, perfection, wholeness, peace and wisdom. I need no mediator to be the Love that I am.

Acknowledging my heritage as Love is the equivalent of plugging into an electric grid. If I don't plug in I don't get electricity.

Acknowledging my heritage as Love is the equivalent of becoming a member of a club where I can receive all the benefits of being a member. This club is, however, open to all.

Acknowledging my heritage as Love is the equivalent of downloading information from the Internet on to my CD, disc or mobile. No download, no information.

The human way is that one can only enjoy one's good once one has realised the truth of reality. Thank God, Love takes no notice of human beliefs or we would have a long wait indeed to enter the Kingdom of God.

I need do nothing but simply acknowledge my heritage as Love and let that consciousness flow freely through me to where it is needed. I don't need to know how this works; I only need to be a willing channel to let Love do Its work through me.

Only Love matters.

I am Love,
Enocia



<< Home