Thursday, August 25, 2005

 

Dressing You in Love

The all powerful, loving, and all knowing, unconditioned Self is my true Self and identity. When I call out for help, I am actually calling out to the all-knowing Me.

The way I see it, being Self is like having a clear reception of my favourite radio station. While I'm focused on this station, there are many other radio stations still going on. The other stations are the equivalent of old beliefs and habits I've had over the years

To be Self I have to remember to keep my attention on Self. Technically, while I'm focused on Self, my world should reflect that of perfection. But the other signals are still there vying for attention. It is no use resisting these signals as that only makes things worse. I simply give all my attention to Self; keep the radio tuned to my favourite channel.

I have found that sometimes I go to bed perfectly healthy and wake up with a sore throat, a blocked nose or a headache. I have stopped looking for causes. I simply flood my whole body with the consciousness of my real Self.

Why do I have to do this? Surely if Self is ever present I should be protected all the time, even while I sleep? It would seem that dreaming is the equivalent of tuning into other channels. I either have to surrender my consciousness before going to sleep or stay awake.

You see, the human self is used to the human ways. The human consciousness is the equivalent of the clouds while Self is the sky. Clouds can be so engrossed in being clouds, they have no concept of the sky. The way I see it, why not ask Self to lift my consciousness to Self. The easiest way I find is to call out for help.

Earlier this morning as I walked to the bus stop I felt pins and needles around my neck. I immediately called upon Self for help. Self has different ways of lifting me up: sometimes I feel as if I'm being embraced, other times I receive visions, ideas, thoughts and even song tunes. The moment I called for help I heard the following Madonna song.

Feel the silky touch of my caresses
They will keep you looking so brand new
Let me cover you with velvet kisses
I'll create a look that's made for you

Gonna dress you up in my love
All over, all over
Gonna dress you up in my love
All over your body

Gonna dress you up in my love, in my love
All over your body, all over your body
In my love
All over, all over
From your head down to your toes Dress You Up
The words were like a healing balm and I was free of the pain.

Naturally, Self only gives me tunes I know. I happen to love that song as it goes.

I trust in Self.
I love Self.

Enocia



<< Home