Monday, July 04, 2005

 

The One is in all Religions but is no Religion

"The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." (Isaiah 40: 8)
Earlier today, a friend whom I shared my previous blog, Vector8 Journals, with asked me whether I was coming from a Christian perspective. I said I wasn't coming from any religion, I was simply coming from the perspective of Oneness: that there is only One. Some have called the "One" God, Buddha, Krishna, Love or Source.

The omnipresent One is in all religions, but you cannot limit the One to Christianity, Buddhism or Hinduism for the One is all in all. For instance, the One appears as a dog but can you say the dog is Christian or a Hindu? The dog is. Let's say there is someone in a galaxy 3 million light years from earth, is that individual a Christian? Of course not.

From time to time, I will use quotes from scriptures or from writings that share my perspective of oneness but it doesn't mean I belong to a particular religion.

Religions and beliefs come and go but the One is forever.

In Oneness,
Enocia



<< Home