Friday, July 08, 2005

 

The Journey Continues

Yesterday evening, on a bus journey I asked a woman opposite me what the time was. Then we got into a conversation about the day's event. She said she'd just come from work in the city. She had to walk till she got to a part of London where she was able to catch a bus. She asked me if I knew a particular station where she was hoping to be picked up. It turned out I was getting off at the same stop.

I asked her how she was doing. She said she was still a bit shaken and tense from the day's events but she was doing good. She said the "attacks" seem to have brought out the good in others. Colleagues who had driven in to work sent emails round offering others lifts in their cars.

We got off the bus and I pointed her where she wanted to go. She thanked me for helping her and we hugged and said goodbye.

As for disasters bringing out love, I believe love is our nature; only Love exists.

I shall continue to travel by bus as I believe travelling by bus is the best way to enjoy London. London is so multicultural and caters for all tastes. There have been lots of events - art, music and dance - this year focusing on Africa. The other day, I picked up a brochure for the summer riverside festival featuring music from around the world. If I have time today, I might travel into town to enjoy some music by the Thames.

Onward and upward!

In Oneness,
Enocia



<< Home