Tuesday, July 26, 2005

 

It's a New Day

Fish in the sea, you know how I feel
River runnin' free you know how I feel
Blossom on the tree you know how I feel
Its a new dawn, its a new day, its a new life for me
And I'm feelin good Feeling Good, Nina Simone
There is only one day of eternity. Every day is a new opportunity to experience the one day from a new standpoint.

The One is like exploring a park where you keep finding new surprises. Even if you have explored all the nooks and crannies of the park from a physical perspective, you are never going to know the park inside out because there is always a new way of experiencing it, because I am never the same and yet I am. This is the paradox of being. Underneath I never change for my nature is unchanging and eternal. However, Self is infinite, therefore, every day is a new opportunity to explore different aspects of Self I haven't explored before; or the same aspect of Self from a new perspective.

Many of my life experiences, for instance, seem to be repeated experiences. It is not because of the need to learn lessons but it gives me a fresh perspective of the same experience, which makes it a new experience.

I also find that I can travel on the same bus journey to the same place every day but each journey is new and fresh as if I've never taken it before, which I haven't.

In the same respect, one can watch a movie and get a new perspective. I watched Terminator 2 last night which I've seen so many times yet it felt new as I saw something new in that movie which I hadn't noticed before.

For as long as there is life there will always be new ways of seeing, if you are open. Thus, one can look at old ideas from a new perspective. On the other hand, one can always unfold new ideas for there are infinite ideas of being the One.

Every day is a gift.

"Its a new dawn, its a new day, its a new life for me, and I'm feeling good."

In Newness,
Enocia



<< Home